LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

I agree with the internet.

This is too awesome.

Uhmm...

Did he just suck shit up his ass?!? AWESOME!!! :D

Superfighters Superfighters

Why the hate?

The only thing I missed was a real Campaign or Story Mode.. (can I has? (pretty please))
I see why people are complain about the unfair nature of the game, but that could work both ways. In one round I'm in the middle of the map with three AIs around me, all with aimbot and other haxx, all shooting at the bunch of explosive barrels around me, and the next round I find myself on top of a bazooka, and I kill them all with a few rockets. I guess it would be easier if I could aim with the mouse, but even if I could, I don't think I would!
I was a bit disappointed by the lack of character creation, and the "secret character" was pretty dull. All the characters look pretty much the same, because of the body type, I guess. After some time I grew tired of the few weapons, but it didn't keep me from having a blast playing this awesome, chaotic masterpiece :)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

I've already finished it on Kong...

And it's epic, I've gotta play it AGAIN :D
It's pretty shallow, though it really seems like a deep RPG, which is sad because of a lot of reasons.. I'd like to see a sequel with more freedom.

Arcuz (Full Version) Arcuz (Full Version)

Would be great...

if it was a MMO, or at least had some sort of online interaction.
The lack of competition is the only reason this doesn't deserve a 9/10!

So gogo make an online game in this style.

Save Futurama - CM Save Futurama - CM

WTF?

Did you like make a crappy beat and record it with ur phone and transfer it, through your cat, to the internet??

Well it sure sounds like that..

Oijoink - Restless Desert Oijoink - Restless Desert

Repetitive

Okey I know I spelled "Repetitive" wrong, but ye.. Don't know how it's spelled xD
Anyways, it's really is repeative, but still overall it's still good. Not much more to say, other than keep on working with this and make more differences and stuff..

Oijoink responds:

Sjalom

Carf - Neo Gaia (Classic) Carf - Neo Gaia (Classic)

Wow.. great!

Reminds me of some war-marching-sad-time-song-thing..
Really sad-teamed, you really got that out!
Like everyone is marching towards death..
Wait, thats bad! But it sounds like that..

Great song, I love it!

Carf responds:

Hah, a special review, its been written on my birthday lol

Altrough the overall vibe within my story is just a mixture of anime stylish humor and my own creactive vibes, the main story itself is everythin except fun. The atmosphere is very sad and greyish but my group who lives in this world make the best from everyday, besides of all the drama, so I guess that this track has given you the proper idea ;)

Thanks for leaving a comment, its really appricaited.

troll giant troll giant